Step 1: Funding Expression of Interest (FEOI)
- Clarification regarding GST exclusive amounts.
The previous 2020-21 updates included the following changes:
- New budget table to provide an estimate of Federation University contributions.
- Minor change to wording regarding the 15 business day requirement.
- An FEOI form is required from a researcher applying for any external funding proposal/application, including non-research consultancies.
- Internal compliance and budget reviews are now compulsory for all external research funding proposals/applications (regardless of value).
- The Budget Costing Pro Forma is now required for all external research funding applications/proposals at pre-award stage.
- Research infrastructure/indirect costs are now set at 30%.
- Certifications have been updated to include Research Integrity requirements.
- Updated to include the current Federation University branding.
- Tick box to confirm the current HERDC Specifications have been read
- Removal of 'email verification' to avoid confusion. Note that either written or electronic signatures are accepted on all Research Funding internal forms.