Students with disabilities seeking library assistance should contact the Disability Liaison Officer at their home campus.
Library staff may help users with disabilities, by:
- Collecting books from the shelves.
- Posting material to home-bound students. Students who are referred to the Library via the Campus Disability Liaison Officer may request material to be posted to their home address. Return postage will be borne by the student.
- Making arrangements with students to nominate a person to collect and return resources on their behalf.
- Assisting in the use of the Library catalogue, electronic databases and other services.
- Photocopying assistance by prior arrangement, with the cost of photocopying being borne by the student, using the student's own photocopy account.