Ask the InfoPoint
Contact the Library InfoPoint for help answering your library questions. Get in touch with us via our details below.
|Live chat||Chat online with our InfoPoint staff|
|Ask the Library||Ask the Library and explore our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) anytime|
|Phone||Call us on 1300 552 567|
|Email us with your question|
|Social media||Find us on Facebook and Twitter|
|Ask in person||Speak to us at our campus library InfoPoints during library opening hours|
Get student admin help in the library
Face-to-face Student HQ counter services at Berwick, Gippsland and Mt Helen campuses have now moved to the Library InfoPoint.
Student HQ services at Brisbane, SMB and Wimmera have not changed. Find Student HQ opening hours and locations.
- Our Library staff can help answer your general student admin questions about Federation University or put you in touch with student HQ at your campus.
We can help you:
- find the answers to your study, research and referencing questions
- find your textbooks
- find a place to study
- get your graduation certificate and transcripts
- make a payment
- get a new or replacement student ID
- assist with enrolment questions
If we can’t help you in the library, we’ll put you in touch with the right service