Our friendly and knowledgeable Federation Library staff are trained to help answer your general questions about Federation University or put you in touch with the right service area. If you’re feeling a bit lost and are not sure who can help answer your question, contact the InfoPoint.
We can help you:
- find your class timetable
- find the answers to your research and referencing questions
- download Federation software such as Kaltura and EndNote
- find information about scholarships
- get in touch with counselling, chaplains and other support services
- find information on the Federation University website.
We are here to help answer any of your questions, big or small. Get in touch with us via our details below.
InfoPoint is available face-to-face at each of our campus libraries and online.
|Live chat||Chat online with our InfoPoint staff|
|Ask the Library||Use the Ask the Library form to ask your question and explore our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) anytime|
|Phone||Call us on 1300 552 567 to speak to our InfoPoint staff|
|Email us with your question|
|Social media||Find us on Facebook and Twitter|
|Ask in person||Speak to us at our campus library InfoPoints during library opening hours|