Making material available to students
Course Readings - new look for 2019
Course Readings brings all your (copyright checked) digitised course readings into one Reading List available through Moodle. Submit your list of Library content, readings to be digitised, and other resources and we will make the first list for you. More information and FAQs here.
Requesting new digitisations/Reading Lists
Your Reading List:
- Collate your list of readings and content required for teaching.
- Search for items available already in full text through the Library databases and QuickSearch
- Build links to electronic full text content held in the Library databases by using the Library link builder here. Contact us for link building help.
- Item not available in full text? Submit your list of readings to be sourced and digitised through our online form. Each course must be requested separately.
- We will source, confirm copyright compliance, digitise, and make the content available to your Course Readings list on Moodle. You just need to enable the Course Readings tool in Moodle and select your list (available from Feb 4 2019)
- Send your list through to us and we can start working on it.
- Be early. It can take up to 6 weeks for a reading to be made available ie. if the source item is from overseas, or the book is in use with another patron.
Contact: email@example.com or call 03 53279460 for Angela, Jason or Monika
- Our copyright licence covers usage University-wide, not just for one course or unit. You are not permitted to upload journal articles or book chapters yourself as this may breach the University copyright licence. See the Copyright website for more information.