Borrowing guidelines for FedUni postgraduate students* and FedUni staff
no. of items
|FedUni postgraduate students* and FedUni staff||100||42 days (6 weeks)||20|
* For Library purposes, FedUni postgraduate students include graduate certificate, graduate diploma, honours, masters and PhD students.
Borrowers please note:
- Multimedia items can be borrowed for a 14 day/2 week loan period only.
- Items held in the Blainey, Creedy, Journal, Law, Reference and Research collections are not available for loan.
- Recreation reading items can be borrowed for a 42 day/6 week loan period.
Returning or renewing library items
Provided no hold(s) have been placed on the item(s), and you have no overdue items, you can renew items:
- online using myLibrary@FedUni
- by phoning 1300 552 567
- in person at the Information Desk, upon presentation of your current FedUni ID or borrowing card.
You can return your library items by:
- placing them in the designated book return chutes at any campus library
- posting them to any campus library
Items must be returned by closing time on the due date to prevent overdue penalties.
Holds and inter-campus requests
You can request an item that is currently unavailable or located at another campus library. You can do this:
- via the FedUni Library catalogue, using the 'Request' button at the top of the entry for the item you require,
When the requested item becomes available it will be mailed to you.You will be required to return the item by post by the due date using a supplied reply paid label.
Items can be borrowed from any FedUni campus library using your current FedUni ID card. Arrange an ID card today.