EndNote is a desktop-based referencing and bibliography manager which is now available for staff and post-graduate researcher use.
EndNote Web is a simpler web-based version which retains the core functionality of the desktop version, but is available using a web browser. EndNote Web will be available for undergraduate students.
EndNote and EndNote Web can be used to:
- Search within databases.
- Store and organise your references.
- Create and format bibliographies choosing from 6000 referencing styles.
- Share your research.
How do I access EndNote?
The desktop EndNote installer is available from the Software Centre on your campus computer.
EndNote Web accounts are created via the web.
More details to follow.
EndNote training and support
- FedUni Library Guide : Getting started with EndNote Desktop
- FedUni Library Guide :Getting started with EndNote Web
- EndNote tutorials (YouTube.com)
- EndNote Web tutorials (YouTube.com)
- Swinburne University of Technology EndNote video tutorials
Introductory classes will be available from the beginning of semester.