Important: Confirm with your lecturer whether you are using APA 6th or APA 7th as they are slightly different.
This category covers posts and comments that are recoverable. Posts that are protected by privacy settings should be treated as personal communications; see Other sources; Personal communication.
Telemedicine benefits from Robnaut technology due to … (National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 2014).
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (2014) states that …
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the year and a timestamp to indicate the exact starting point of the quote.
"The benefits of Robonaut technology on telemedicine have …" (National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 2014, 01:33).
Poster. [Screen Name]. (Year, Month Day). Title [Form]. Retrieved from URL
MarinaHD2001. (2009, February 10). Bizkit the sleep walking dog [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA
National Aeronautics and Space Administration. (2014, January 17). Robonaut supports telemedicine advances [Video file]. Retrieved from http://youtube/9gbfL590Fgg
- Give the real name of the poster. Add their screen name (if there is one) in square brackets, or just their screen name if their real name is unknown.
- Give the exact date of the post. Give only the year if using an entire feed or page and not a specific post.
- Add the form in square brackets to the title.
- Give the full URL of the post. If the item is archived, give the archived version URL (click post’s date stamp).
- Retrieval date is not needed for items with a specific associated date (e.g., individual tweets, posts, etc.), but is needed for whole feeds/pages because the content will change.