Television series episode
Important: Confirm with your lecturer whether you are using APA 6th or APA 7th as they are slightly different.
Use the names of the primary contributors as the authors.
The Gilmore girls were feeling anxious when … (Sherman-Palladino & Mancuso, 2002).
Sherman-Palladino & Mancuso (2002) wrote an episode of the Gilmore girls that dealt with anxiety issues…
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the year and a timestamp to indicate the exact starting point of the quote.
"Loralai, how is your anxiety today?" (Sherman-Palladino & Mancuso, 2002, 09.25).
Primary Contributor. (Role). (Year). Title of episode [Form]. In Principal Contributor (Role), Title of series. City, State/Country: Production/Distribution Company. OR DOI/URL, Date of the broadcast.
Television episode broadcast
Sherman-Palladino, A. (Writer), & Mancuso, G. (Director). (2002). Application anxiety [Television series episode]. In A. Sherman-Palladino, D. Palladino, & G. Polone (Producers), Gilmore girls. Melbourne, Australia: Nine Network, 12 June 2012.
- Give name/s of episode’s principal contributors (e.g., director and/or writer) and their roles, and episode title (no italics).
- Give the city, station, and broadcast date.
Horowitz, A. (Writer), & Orme, S. (Director). (2014). The eternity ring [Television series episode; Video file]. In J. Green (Producer), Foyle’s war. Retrieved from http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/79688397
- Give the URL of the site where you accessed the item.
DVD (whole series)
Gilligan, V. (Producer). (2008-2013). Breaking bad [Television series; DVD]. Los Angeles, CA: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
- Give studio and year of production (or year range for whole series).
- Give series title (italics) and form in square brackets preceded by the principal contributors and roles.