Important: Confirm with your lecturer whether you are using APA 6th or APA 7th as they are slightly different.
- Give the full date the podcast was produced or uploaded, not just the year.
Cohen (2013, December 29) comments that the supermarket war has led to many casualties ...
The supermarket war has led to many casualties … (Cohen, 2013, December 29).
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the year and a timestamp to indicate the exact starting point of the quote.
Cohen (2013, December 29, 3:29) stated that due to the recent "supermarket war many small farmers … ".
Primary Contributor. (Role). (Year, Month Day). Episode title. Program title [Form]. DOI/URL
Cohen, H. (Presenter). (2013, December 29). Casualties in the supermarket war. Background briefing [Audio podcast]. Retrieved from http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/backgroundbriefing/2013-03-24/4582278
- Give primary contributor, role and date produced or uploaded.
- Give the title of the episode (no italics) followed by the title of whole podcast/program in italics.
- Give the URL of the item (or the home page if the item is searchable from there).
- Use ‘Available from’ if accessible only via purchase or subscription.