Jeane argues that …
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the paragraph number.
"I know I mention digital versus print here often but I can’t help myself, it’s like a mosquito bite I can’t stop scratching." (Jeane par. 1).
Author. (screen name). “Title.” Website Name. Day Month Year of post, URL.
Jeane. Comment on “The Reading Brain: Differences between Digital and Print.” So Many Books, 25 Apr. 2013, 10.30 p.m., somanybooksblog.com/ 2013/04/25/the-reading-brain-differences-between-digital-and-print/
- This category covers posts and comments that are recoverable (i.e., open access). Posts that are protected by privacy settings should be treated as personal communications; see Other sources, Personal communication).
- Give real name. Add screen name (if one) in parentheses, or give alone if real name unknown.
- Give post/comment/tweet as the title (in quotation marks).
- Add form (e.g., ‘Tweet’, ‘Facebook post’, ‘Photograph’, etc.) title. (Use ‘Twitter page’ or ‘Facebook page’ if using someone’s entire feed/timeline as a source.)
- Give date of post/comment/tweet. Retrieval date is not necessary for items with a specific associated date (e.g., individual tweets, posts, etc.), but is necessary for whole feeds/pages.