Coles Supermarkets has just announced that 100% of their Coles Brand fresh chicken is now RSPCA Approved.
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the paragraph number.
"From 2014 we guarantee that 100% of our Coles Brand fresh chicken is now RSPCA Approved" (Coles Supermarket par. 2).
Author. (screen name). “Title.” Website Name. Day Month Year of post, URL.
Coles Supermarkets. “Good News: In another national supermarket first, we’re pleased to announce 100% of our Coles Brand fresh chicken is now RSPCA Approved.” Facebook, 2 Jan. 2014, www.facebook.com/coles/posts/639616386102380.
- This category covers posts and comments that are recoverable (i.e., open access). Posts that are protected by privacy settings should be treated as personal communications; see Other sources, Personal communication).
- Give real name. Add screen name (if one) in parentheses, or give alone if real name unknown.
- Give post/comment/tweet as the title (in quotation marks).
- Add form (e.g., ‘Tweet’, ‘Facebook post’, ‘Photograph’, etc.) title. (Use ‘Twitter page’ or ‘Facebook page’ if using someone’s entire feed/timeline as a source.)
- Give date of post/comment/tweet. Retrieval date is not necessary for items with a specific associated date (e.g., individual tweets, posts, etc.), but is necessary for whole feeds/pages.