In Federation University Australia's (2016, p. 3) annual report for 2015 the Vice Chancellor summarises ...
- Many electronic sources do not provide page numbers, unless they are in PDF format.
- Place direct quotes between single quotation marks ' ' and provide the page number(s) of the direct quote if taken from a PDF document.
- If the document does NOT contain page numbers, then use the name of the section and the paragraph number as part of the in-text reference.
'Over the past 12 months there have been many highlights including ...' (Federation University Australia 2016, p. 3).
Author Year, Title, date viewed, DOI or URL
Federation University Australia 2016, Annual report 2015, Federation University Australia, Ballarat, viewed 30 February 2016, https://federation.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0007/297610/FedUni_AnnualReport_2015.pdf
Phillips, A, Bohning, G, Allan, C & Edwards, G 2006, Agnote: the European rabbit - pastoral pest, leaflet, Northern Territory Government, viewed 30 February 2015, http://www.nt.gov.au/d/Content/File/p/Anim_Man/437.pdf
- Give the author and year shown on the document (which may be different from the site hosting it).
- Give the title in italics. Give the form if useful.
- Give the source sponsor or provider, and location, if supplied.
- Give the date viewed and the full URL (without a full stop at the end).