Report, government or corporate
According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (2004) the nation's health is slowly ...
Place direct quotes between single quotation marks ' ' and provide the page number(s).
'Average Australian's are generally not aware that a health diet can ...' (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2004, p. 2).
Author Year, Title, Series number, Publisher, City. OR DOI/URL
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare 2004, Australia’s health 2004, AIHW cat. no. AUS 44, AIHW, Canberra.
City of Ballarat 2011, Annual report, viewed 26 August 2012, http://www.ballarat.vic.gov.au/media/499612/annual%20report_complete.pdf
- Give title of report in italics.
- Add any series name or number, no italics, after report title.
- If published by the same institution and an unambiguous abbreviation is used for the institution, use the abbreviation for publisher name. Otherwise, repeat the full institution name.
- If accessed online, add DOI or URL in place of publisher name and location.
- If using the abbreviated name of a government body in your text, e.g. AIHW for Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, follow the same reference list guidelines as for a group author (see the in-text citation section).