CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Research has shown that dysfunctional drivers are often ..."1
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"Dysfunctional driver behaviour is connected to ..."3
1. John Maxwell Reid, “A Cognitive Study of Dysfunctional Driving Behaviours” (PhD thesis, University of Melbourne, 1998), 34.
2. Carol Tocknell, “Student Acquisition of Social Skills through Teacher Modelling” (PhD thesis, Federation University Australia, Ballarat, 2015), 13, accessed August 2, 2016, http://researchonline.federation.edu.au:8080/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/75649.
3. Reid, “Cognitive Study,” 43.
4. Tocknell, “Student Acquisition,” 25–27.
Author. "Title." Form, University name, Location, Year. Accessed date. DOI/URL.
Reid, John Maxwell. “A Cognitive Study of Dysfunctional Driving Behaviours.” PhD thesis, University of Melbourne, 1998.
Tocknell, Carol. “Student Acquisition of Social Skills through Teacher Modelling.” PhD thesis, Federation University Australia, Ballarat, 2015. Accessed August 2, 2016. http://researchonline.federation.edu.au:8080/vital/access/HandleResolver/1959.17/75649.
- Give author and title (in quotation marks).
- Give description and name and location of institution. Omit location if part of institution name.
- If accessed online, add date of access and URL/DOI or database name.