CHICAGO & TURABIAN
For those interested in classical music a must-see performance is scheduled for ...3
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) if print item in the note.
"Timothy Fain and Steven Beck were well received by the audience tonight in New York and graciously responded to many calls for an encore."7
1. Jim Schembri, review of Australia, directed by Baz Luhrmann, Age (Melbourne), November 10, 2008.
2. Alison Croggon, review of Private Lives, by Noel Coward, Melbourne Theatre Company, Southbank Theatre, Melbourne, Guardian Australia, January 31, 2014, accessed July 11, 2016, http://www.theguardian.com/culture/australia-culture-blog/.
3. Allan Kozinn, review of concert performance by Timothy Fain (violin) and Steven Beck (piano), 92nd Street Y, New York, April 20, 2000, New York Times, April 21, 2000.
4. Denise Taylor, review of Degas: A New Vision, National Gallery of Victoria, June 2016, accessed July 17, 2016, http://www.denisemtaylor.com.au/2016/07/review-degas-a-new-vision/.
5. Schembri, review of Australia.
6. Croggon, review of Private Lives.
7. Kozinn, review of Fain and Beck, p. 5.
8. Taylor, review of Degas.
See the notes below.
Croggon, Alison. Review of Private Lives, by Noel Coward, Melbourne Theatre Company, January 30, 2014. Guardian Australia, January 31, 2014. Accessed July 11, 2016. http://www.theguardian.com/culture/australia-culture-blog/.
Kozinn, Allan. Review of concert performance by Timothy Fain (violin) and Steven Beck (piano), 92nd Street Y, New York, April 20, 2000. New York Times, April 21, 2000.
Schembri, Jim. Review of Australia, directed by Baz Luhrmann. Age (Melbourne), November 10, 2008.
Taylor, Denise. Review of Degas: A New Vision, National Gallery of Victoria,
June 2016. Accessed July 17, 2016. http://www.denisemtaylor.com.au/2016/07/review-degas-a-new-vision/.
- Give reviewer, the words ‘review of’ followed by the work being reviewed and its major contributors (e.g., author, director, performance company).
- For reviews of performances, exhibitions, etc., give the venue and date of work being reviewed.
- Format the remaining parts according to the publication type (e.g., newspaper article, online post, etc.).