CHICAGO & TURABIAN
The mental health of the homeless people in our community ...2
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"Homeless people in Australia are often grappling with mental health issues that go untreated".4
1. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare [AIHW], Australia’s Health 2004, AIHW cat. no. AUS 44 (Canberra: AIHW, 2004), 25.
2. Australian Bureau of Statistics [ABS], Mental Health and Experiences of Homelessness, Australia, 2014, cat. no. 4329.0.00.005 (Canberra: ABS, 2014), 5, accessed July 11, 2016, http://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/.
3. AIHW, Australia’s Health 2004, 22.
4. ABS, Mental Health, 8.
Author. Title. Series Name/Number. City, State/Country: Publisher, Year. Accessed date. DOI/URL.
Mental Health and Experiences of Homelessness, Australia, 2014. Cat. no. 4329.0.00.005. Canberra: ABS, 2014. Accessed July 2, 2016. http://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Australia’s Health 2004. AIHW Cat. No. AUS 44. Canberra: AIHW, 2004.
- If author’s name is long, use accepted abbreviation for subsequent citations (add to full form in square brackets in first note). Give title of report in italics. Add any series name or number (no italics) after title.
- Add access date and URL or DOI if accessed online.