CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Neil Armstrong fondly remembers ...1
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"When we finally landed on the moon ..."3
1. Neil A. Armstrong, interview by S. E. Ambrose, September 19, 2001, transcript, Johnson Space Center Oral History Project, NASA, accessed June 22, 2016, http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/62281main_armstrong_oralhistory.pdf/.
2. David Astle, interview by Jane Hutcheon, One Plus One, ABCTV News 24, November 28, 2018, accessed December 5, 2018, https://iview.abc.net.au/show/one-plus-one#
3. Armstrong, interview by Ambrose, 3.
4. Astle, interview by Hutcheon.
Name. Interviewed by name. Date. Transcript. Place interviewed. Accessed date. URL.
Armstrong, Neil A. Interview by S. E. Ambrose. September 19, 2001. Transcript. Johnson Space Center Oral History Project, NASA. Accessed June 22, 2016. http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/62281main_armstrong_oralhistory.pdf/.
Brett, Lily. Interview by Jane Hutcheon. One Plus One. ABC TV News 24, July 28, 2016. Accessed August 6, 2016. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-28/one-plus-one:-lily-brett/7670520.
The treatment above applies to transcripts or recorded interviews. Private or informal interviews should be treated as personal communication.
- Give interviewee’s name at the beginning of the entry followed by the name of the interviewer.
- Add other details relevant to the format you consulted. If accessed online, add access date and URL or DOI.