CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Keith Barrett's lecture on cell structure ...1
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " ".
"Remember that the cell structure in amphibians differs from ..."4
1. Keith Barrett, “Cell Structure” (topic notes, Biology 112 tutorials, Barrett Education, June 19, 2010), accessed June 20, 2010, http://www.barrett.edu/openaccess/courses/lectureNotes.
2. Rebecca Claskich, “BOT234: Week 1 Video Lecture,” posted June 2, 2015, accessed June 3, 2015, http://www.hewsoncollege.com/watch?v=-v6LKvGQIL7.
3. Lee Huang, “The Cost of Retribution” (class handout, Ethics 123, Central University, Townsville, March 5, 2012).
4. Barrett, “Cell Structure.”
5. Claskich, “BOT234 Lecture.”
6. Huang, “Cost of Retribution.”
See the notes below.
Barrett, Keith. “Cell Structure.” Topic notes prepared for Biology 112 tutorials, Barrett Education, June 19, 2010. Accessed June 20, 2010. http://www.barrett.edu/openaccess/courses/lectureNotes.
Claskich, Rebecca. “BOT234: Week 1 Video Lecture.” Posted June 2, 2015. Accessed June 3, 2015. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6GNvGWIL5.
**Seek advice from your teacher or lecturer before citing lecture/class material as sources.
- ONLINE LECTURES, PRESENTATIONS: These are recoverable so can be cited as sources but only if permitted by your teacher or lecturer. Treat according to type (e.g., video post, website document, etc.).
- LIVE CLASSES, LECTURES AND PRESENTATIONS: These are not recoverable. If permitted for use as a source, treat as personal communications (see Other resources, Personal communication).
- PRINT CLASS MATERIAL, HANDOUTS: These are not recoverable if available only to participating students. If permitted for use as a source, treat as for Huang example, above.