CHICAGO & TURABIAN
According to the catalogue the National Gallery of Victoria will hold this exhibition in honour of ...1
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"This exhibition features the most prominent Australian impressionist who travelled to France during ..."3
EXHIBITION CATALOGUE (PRINT)
1. Elena Taylor, Australian Impressionists in France (Melbourne: National Gallery of Victoria, 2013), 24, exhibition catalogue.
2. Parks Victoria, Fire Ecology in the Grampians (Melbourne: Parks Victoria, 2004), accessed March 5, 2016, http://www.brambuk.com.au/assets/pdf/.
3. Taylor, Australian Impressionists, 12.
4. Parks Victoria, Fire Ecology.
Author. Title. City, State/Country, Year. Form. Accessed date. URL.
Parks Victoria. Fire Ecology in the Grampians. Melbourne: Parks Victoria, 2004. Accessed March 5, 2016. http://www.brambuk.com.au/assets/pdf/.
Taylor, Elena. Australian Impressionists in France. Melbourne: National Gallery of Victoria, 2013. Exhibition catalogue.
- Treat as for a book.
- ONLINE: If accessed online, add date of access and URL or DOI.
- PRINT: Note the form, for example, brochure, exhibition catalogue, pamphlet, etc.