CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Russia's journey with Scientology has been ...6
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " ".
"Scientology has been ..."12
6. Wendy Cole and Janice Castro, “Scientology’s Largesse in Russia,” Time, April 13, 1992, accessed May 1, 2011, http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/.
12. Cole and Castro, “Scientology’s Largesse.”
Author. "Article title." Newspaper name, Date. Accessed date. URL.
Cole, Wendy, and Janice Castro. “Scientology’s Largesse in Russia.” Time, April 13, 1992. Accessed May 1, 2011. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/.
- Give author, article title (in quotation marks), newspaper/magazine name (italics) and date of issue.
- If no author is credited, begin with article title in the note but newspaper/magazine name in bibliography.
- Omit any ‘The’ from beginning of newspaper name. If city is not in name, add in round brackets.
- Page references can be omitted from newspaper articles (they may be unreliable due to multiple editions of a single issue) but should be included when citing magazine articles.
- If accessed online, treat as for print article and add access date and URL or DOI. If the article is a digital replica of a print edition (e.g., from Trove), page numbers can be added.