CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Patient wellbeing is important because ...1
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"Recent studies investigating patient wellbeing have found that ..."6
1. Chris Narvin, “Patient Wellbeing,” Nursing Journal 20, no.10 (2013): 31.
6. Narvin, “Patient Wellbeing,” 32.
Author. "Article title." Journal name volume, no. # (year): Page range.
Narvin, Chris. “Patient Wellbeing.” Nursing Journal 20, no.10 (2013): 30–33.
- NB: Turabian includes ‘abstract’ in note but omits it from bibliography entry.
- Give article author, article title in double quotations marks, journal name in italics, volume and issue number.
- Give specific page references in the note. Give page range of whole article in the bibliography.
- If accessed online, add the access date and DOI, URL or database name.