Online with URL
CHICAGO & TURABIAN
The quality of teaching rounds is often inconsistent due to a range of factors such as ...3
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"The method of observation imitates that used by medical students completing medical rounds and ..."8
3. Wendy Moran, “Enhancing Understanding of Teaching and the Profession through School Innovation Rounds,” Australian Journal of Teacher Education 39, no. 3 (2014): 212, accessed June 22, 2016, http://ro.ecu.edu.au/ajte/.
8. Moran, “Enhancing Understanding,” 72.
Author. "Article title." Journal name volume, no. # (year): Page range. URL.
Moran, Wendy. “Enhancing Understanding of Teaching and the Profession through School Innovation Rounds.” Australian Journal of Teacher Education 39, no. 3 (2014): 68–85. Accessed June 22, 2016. http://ro.ecu.edu.au/ajte/.
- Give article author, article title in double quotations marks, journal name in italics, volume and issue number.
- Give specific page references in the note. Give page range of whole article in the bibliography.
- If accessed online, add the access date and DOI, URL or database name.