Online with DOI
CHICAGO & TURABIAN
The term homophily refers to ...4
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"Friends, spouses, romantic partners, co-workers, colleagues, and other professional and recreational associates all tend to be more similar to each other than randomly chosen members of the same ..."9
4. Gueorgi Kossinets and Duncan J. Watts, “Origins of Homophily in an Evolving Social Network,” American Journal of Sociology 115 (2009): 411, accessed February 28, 2010, doi:10.1086/599247.
9. Kossinets and Watts, “Origins of Homophily,” 406.
Author. "Article title." Journal name volume, no. # (year): Page range. Accessed date. DOI.
Kossinets, Gueorgi, and Duncan J. Watts. “Origins of Homophily in an Evolving Social Network.” American Journal of Sociology 115 (2009): 405–50. Accessed February 28, 2010. doi:10.1086/599247.
- Give article author, article title in double quotations marks, journal name in italics, volume, and issue number.
- Give specific page references in the note. Give page range of the whole article in the bibliography.
- If accessed online, add the access date and DOI, URL or database name.