CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Vitiligo has a condition that ...2
Place direct quotes between double quotation marks " " and provide the page number(s) in the note.
"Many patients receive treatment which increases their quality of life ..."7
2. Parsad Davinder, Sunil Dogra, and Amrinder Kanwar, “Quality of Life in Patients with Vitiligo,” abstract, Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 1 (2003): 58.
7. Davinder, Dogra, and Kanwar, “Quality of Life,” 22.
Author. "Article title." Abstract. Journal name volume, no. # (year): Page range.
Davinder, Parsad, Sunil Dogra, and Amrinder Kanwar. “Quality of Life in Patients with Vitiligo.” Abstract. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 1 (2003): 58.
NB: Turabian includes ‘abstract’ in note but omits it from bibliography entry.
- Give article author, article title in double quotations marks, journal name in italics, volume and issue number.
- Give specific page references in the note. Give page range of whole article in the bibliography.
- If accessed online, add the access date and DOI, URL or database name.