No date and/or place of publication
CHICAGO & TURABIAN
The vicar had been based in Wakefield for many years when ...2
"I have been in the parish of Wakefield for many years now and recently ..."4
DATE AND/OR PLACE UNKNOWN
1. Edith M. Harrison, Pacific Travels (n.p.: Collins, n.d.), 56.
2. Oliver Goldsmith, The Vicar of Wakefield (Salisbury, 1766).
3. Harrison, Pacific Travels, 82.
4. Goldsmith, Vicar of Wakefield, 16–22.
Goldsmith, Oliver. The Vicar of Wakefield. Salisbury, 1766.
Harrison, Edith M. Pacific Travels. N.p.: Collins, n.d.
- If the place of publication is unknown, use ‘n.p.’ (for ‘no place’) in the note and ‘n.p.’ in the bibliography.
- If the publisher is unknown, give the place (if known) and date.
- If the date is unknown, use ‘n.d.’ (for ‘no date’).