CHICAGO & TURABIAN
Two interesting novels spring to mind ...1
1. Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms (New York: Scribner, 2012); F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby (New York: Simon and Schuster, 2003).
2. Hemingway, Farewell to Arms, 58.
3. Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, 82–93.
Fitzgerald, F. Scott. The Great Gatsby. New York: Simon and Schuster, 2003.
Hemingway, Ernest. A Farewell to Arms. New York: Scribner, 2012.
- Group multiple sources that support a single point into one note and separate by a semicolon.
- If you have named the sources in your writing, list them in the same order in the note.
- Do not use ‘ibid.’ to repeat a source in an immediately preceding note containing multiple sources.