1. F. Scott Fitzgerald, …
2. Hazel Smith and R. T. Dean, …
3. Parsad Davinder, Sunil Dogra, and Amrinder Jit Kanwar, …
FOUR OR MORE AUTHORS
4. Jane Medwell et al., …
GROUP AUTHOR (ORGANISATION OR GOVERNMENT)
5. World Health Organization [WHO], …
- Present the author’s name as it appears on the source.
- Present the name in normal order in the note; i.e., First name (and/or initials) Last name.
- Present the name in reverse order in the bibliography; i.e., Last name, First name (and/or initials).
MORE THAN ONE AUTHOR
- Two or three authors: Name all authors in the note and bibliography. Join last author by ‘and’.
- Four or more authors: In the note, name first author only followed by ‘et al.’. Name all in bibliography.
- Present first author only in reverse order in the bibliography; present co-authors names in normal order.
- If there is no personal author credited, give the group as the author (even it is also the publisher).
- Give the name in full in the first note and in bibliography entry.
- Use the accepted abbreviation (include in first full note) in all subsequent notes if the group has a long name.