TAFE - Build your computer skills classesPosted: Friday 1 February 2019
TAFE – Build your computer skills classes
The Library is hosting computer skills classes for TAFE students at SMB, Mt Helen and Wimmera campuses between 5 February and 22 February 2019.
These hands-on computer skills classes cover:
- Navigating the FedUni website
- How to log in to FedUni TAFE email account
- What on earth is Moodle, and why is it important?
- Submitting tasks in Moodle
- Saving and managing documents
Students can book online via https://federation-edu-au.libcal.com/calendar/classes, or call the Library on 1300 552 567.