HDR Webinar WeekPosted: Wednesday 24 October 2018
To celebrate the launch of FedUni.figshare, the Library is pleased to offer a week of webinars for HDRs and researchers.
- Getting Started with FedUni.figshare. (Monday 29 Oct. 2.30 - 3.15) Never worry again about that USB that has your research data because FedUni.Figshare has you covered. Come and find out how easy it is to use, as well as comply with any funding requirements on making your research data available. Approx. 45 minutes.
- Keeping Current. (Tuesday 30 Oct. 10.30 - 11.00 am) With the volume of information out there, how do you keep up to date with your interests without being overwhelmed? Approx. 30 minutes.
- Journal Selection. (Wednesday 31 Oct. 2.30 - 3.00) Thinking about publishing to a journal? This webinar outlines 4 ways to identify appropriate journals for your area of research. We also examine checklists and tools to avoid predatory publishers. Approx. 30 minutes
- Social Media for HDRs. (Thursday 1 Nov. 1.30 - 2.00) If you’re not using social media to market yourself, come along to this webinar to see the benefits and hear the stories that might make you reconsider. Approx. 30 minutes.
- Using your ORCID. (Friday 2 Nov. 9.30 - 10.00 am) Recommendations on how to get the most out of your ORCID. Approx. 30 minutes
Please register for each webinar at https://federation-edu-au.libcal.com/
03 5327 9589