Copying material overseas

During your employment at the University you may be required to work and teach overseas, for example at a partner educational institution.

Australian copyright laws only apply to material copied within Australia, or communicated (i.e. from a server) located within Australia. Therefore staff cannot rely on the s.113P statutory licence if copying and communicating material outside Australia. Staff who are copying or communicating material in other countries should refer to the copyright laws of that country.

For information regarding access to licenced databases, eReadings and other online resources for off-shore students please visit the Library website.