2021 Tuition Fee Scholarship
Federation University is pleased to offer scholarships to international students commencing eligible business and information technology programs in 2021.
Terms and conditions
The scholarship is equivalent to 12% of your total program tuition fees, payable per semester based on your enrolment.
The scholarship will apply for the duration of your program.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2021
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements
- Meet English language entry requirements – Academic IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6.0, or equivalent
- Meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study
- Enrolling in an eligible program
To be eligible for a scholarship you must be enrolling in one of the following eligible programs delivered at the Mt Helen, Gippsland, Berwick or Brisbane campuses at Federation University Australia:
- Bachelor of Business (all streams)
- Bachelor of Commerce (all streams)
- Bachelor of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Information Technology (all streams)
- Master of Business Administration (all streams)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Technology (all streams)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Information Engineering) (Honours)
- Master of Engineering Project Management
- Master of Engineering Technology (Mechatronics Systems Engineering)*
- Master of Engineering Technology (Renewable and Electrical Power Systems)
*This program is not available in 2021
How to apply
Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application.
Students must commence their eligible program in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2021.
Accepting your scholarship
On accepting your offer into your program, you will be deemed to have accepted the scholarship offer.
- As a recipient of the scholarship, you must be enrolled in an on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate eligible program.
- If you receive this scholarship, you are required to pay your fees due in advance listed in your International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement, and your Overseas Student Health Cover.
- To continue receiving your scholarship into your second and future semesters, you must maintain your enrolment with the University, at the campus specified in your offer letter. If you are on approved compassionate or compelling leave from studies for a semester, your scholarship will be reinstated on your return to study.
- Your scholarship will be payable as a 12% discount on the full tuition fee for each course, and will be calculated on the basis of the number of courses enrolled in during each semester.
- The scholarship is non-refundable.
- If you withdraw from a course of study after the applicable semester Census date, you will be able to retain your scholarship provided you continue to meet the scholarship conditions.
- If you withdraw from your program you will forfeit the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded for study in a specific program and is not transferrable.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
Right of appeal
The University regards any decision in relation to these scholarships as final and will not entertain any appeal