Critical incident 25/07/21
Victorian campuses are closed until 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July Click here for more information.

Changing education providers

If you wish to transfer to another Education Provider within the first six months of your principal program here, you need to apply for a Letter of Release. Your application will be assessed according to the University's Transfer Between Registered Providers Procedure.