What can I study?
Students can select from the majority of the higher education courses, provided that they are on offer in that particular semester and that the student meets the entry requirements for the course. Students are encouraged to select more courses in case there is a timetable clash on enrolment day.
Some courses may only be available to students studying the whole program. Program information (degree courses) may be found through one of the six higher education Schools at the University.
Once you have explored the Schools Program Information you should then look at brief course outlines to see if the particular course matches your own requirements. Students are required to ensure that their home institutions approve their proposed study plan in Australia
Federation University Program information and Courses lists can be found here -
- Arts Academy (Ballarat) Program Information
- Mt Helen Campus Program Information
- Gippsland Campus Program Information
- Physical and outdoor education Program Information
- Early childhood Program Information
- Secondary teaching Program Information
- Primary teaching Program Information
- Postgraduate Program Information
- Exercise sciences and physiology
- Health sciences
- Sport management
- Environmental and conservation sciences
- Veterinary and wildlife science
- Biomedical science
- Food and nutritional science
*Only a limited number of courses may be available to Exchange Students.
Incoming Study Abroad and Exchange students can choose to study at either our Mt Helen, Berwick or our Gippsland Campus. Please note that different courses may be offered at the three campuses.
Please contact the Student Mobility Office at email@example.com to find out more information on specific courses