I have a question about my application to a FedUni partner-provider. Who should I ask?

Partner-providers use Studylink, the online application system to assess applications. Federation University will confirm the application with the Partner Provider. Any queries regarding your application to a FedUni's Partner Provider should be directed to the Partner Provider you have applied to study with. Contact details can be found on our Current Onshore Partners page.

The Federation University International Admissions Team assess applications for our Berwick, Mt Helen and Gippsland Campuses only. All request regarding Partner Provider applications will be directed to the relevant Partner Provider.