Do I need to prove my English proficiency?

Yes. Whether it is through prior qualifications or a standardised English test, International students must demonstrate that they meet the English language requirements for their chosen program. Information on which tests and qualifications are accepted can be found on our English Language Requirements page.

Please note: if you have taken the Pearson (PTE) test, you will need to send the scores to FedUni through the PTE system in order for us to verify them online. Instructions for how to do this can be found on the PTE Website.

If you have taken an approved English test but do not quite meet the English requirements, you may be eligible for one of our English and Academic Preparation (EAP) programs, which can be packaged with your main program.