Dr Manoj Khandelwal
|Position||Senior Lecturer, Mining Engineering|
|Office||Y227 (Mt Helen)|
|Phone||+61 3 5327 9821|
- Postdoc, Monash University, Australia (2008-09)
- PhD, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India (2004-07)
- M Tech, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India (2000-02)
- B Eng, College of Technology and Engineering, MPUAT, Udaipur, India (1996-2000)
- Senior Lecturer at Federation University Australia since Jan 2018.
- Lecturer at Federation University Australia (2015 – 2017).
- Assistant Professor at Dept of Mining Eng, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur, India (2007 – 2014).
- Senior Research Fellow at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (2004 – 2007)
- Senior Research Fellow at Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Dhanbad, India (2002 – 2004)
- ENGIN2502 – Rock Fragmentation
- ENGIN2503 – Rock Mechanics Applications
- ENGIN3503 – Surface Mining Operations and Equipment
- ENGIN5506 – Advanced Rock Mechanics