Suspension or cancellation of enrolment by the University
We can suspend or cancel a student's enrolment if:
- we deem your behaviour to be unacceptable for an educational setting
- breaches of discipline
- not meeting satisfactory program progress
- not maintaining satisfactory attendance in applicable programs.
You can find more information here:
- Statute 5.4 - Exclusion for Reasons of Unfitness (pdf, 20kb)
- Regulation 6.1 - Student Discipline (pdf, 36kb)
- Regulation 6.1.1 - Plagiarism (pdf, 11kb)
- Satisfactory Program Course Progress
If you are unhappy with our decision, you have 20 working days to access the internal complaints and appeals procedure.
We are required to notify Immigration of your suspension or cancellation through the cancellation of your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). This may have an impact on your student visa.