Apprentice and Trainee Online Management (ATOM)
We have developed a secure online tool for apprentices, trainees, employers and teachers called ATOM.
- Apprentice Student User Guide (pdf 2.1mb)
- Employer User Guide (pdf 3.9mb)
- Teaching Staff User Guide (pdf 2.2mb)
- VET Attendance Rolls User Guide (pdf 1.4mb)
ATOM provides accurate and timely progress information, keeps all stakeholders informed and minimises administration.
- Apprentices can view their progress online
- Apprentices and employers can view relevant timetables and group information
- Employers can confirm or reject assessments with a click of a button via email
- Employers can track the progress of their apprentices and trainees and view training plans
- School-based apprentices' secondary schools can view the progress and training plan of the student
ATOM help desk/queries - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: (03) 5327 6310