Year 12 students
You are considered a current year 12 student if you are:
- a VCE student
- an interstate VCE student
- a New Zealand applicant
- an International Baccalaureate student
All Year 12 students must apply via VTAC.
Please go to our Apply through VTAC page for further information.
Non-Year 12 applicants
You are considered a non-Year 12 applicants if you:
- are a TAFE, VET and/or higher education graduate
- are a private provider student
- have current or previous work experience
- are undertaking a 'gap year'
- are currently a university student
- are a mature age applicant
If you wish to apply for more than one course it is best that you Apply through VTAC.
Apply direct to FedUni
If you are a non-year 12 applicant and only wish to apply for one course you can Apply direct to FedUni.