Courses commencing Semester 2, 2021.
- Outdoor Education Senior Curriculum Studies (HENAE6003)
- English Language Studies B: Phonetics, Phonology and Oral Communication (HENAE6113)
- The craft of Writing (HENAE6115)
- Gifted and Talented Education (HENAE6131)
- Writing Stories: assessed unit (HENAE1003)
- Writing Stories: non-assessed unit (HENAA1113)
- Presence and Presentation (HENAA1112)
- TESOL Methodology, Language Teaching and Technology (HENAE6114)
- Science Content and Pedagogy 2 (HENAE6122)
- Mathematics Content and Pedagogy 2 (HENAE6126)
Courses commencing Semester 1, 2022.
- Outdoor Education in the middle years (HENAE6002)
- Language Acquisition (HENAE6010)
- English Language Studies A: Grammar and Written Communication (HENAE6011)
- Reading in the 21st Century (HENAE6014)
- Science Content and Pedagogy 1 (HENAE6020)
- Wellbeing in the school context (HENAE6023)
- Mathematics Content and Pedagogy 1 (HENAE6025)
- Inclusive Learning Contexts (HENAE6030)
- Introduction to Professional Writing: assessed unit (HENAA1004)
- Introduction to Professional Writing: non-assessed unit (HENAA1114)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in our World (HENAE6021)
- Quality in early childhood (HENAE6050)
- Learning through play (HENAE6051)
- Applied Research and Reflective Practice in VET (EDTAS1204)
- Teaching in Nature (HENAE6001)
No short courses that match your ambition? View our full range of online degrees.
Ready to apply for a Micro-credential?
How to Apply
- Navigate to apply.federation.edu.au
- Login/ register if you are new applicant to Federation University.
- Select program level - undergraduate certificate/ foundation/ bridging.
- Select semester of commencement (Semester 1 or 2).
- Select program code that relates to your desired course.
- Complete application - please include the name of the course you would like to enrol into in the personal statement section.
Note. If you are wanting to enrol in course/s from another program code - you will need to submit another application.