Federation High Achievers Scholarship
For high-achievers, success might be the end goal. But it's the journey that truly counts – and we're here to support your next step.
If you got an ATAR of 80+, you're eligible* to apply for the High Achiever scholarship - worth up to $9,606 – giving you the support you need to keep on thriving.
ATAR above 90? You'll also receive $5000.
Join us at Victoria’s #1 university for Graduate Full-time Employment, Starting Salary for Graduates ($63,000 average), Student Support and Teaching Quality.*
With an ATAR of 90 - 99.95
Laptop; Lifestyle products and services; Course materials and assistance package; Professional development package.Scholarship details >
With an ATAR of 80 - 89.95
You'll receive: Laptop; Lifestyle products and services; Course materials and assistance package; Professional development package.Scholarship details >
Am I eligible?
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- be eligible for HEPPP funding
- be commencing an undergraduate bachelor degree through a Federation University Australia campus within Australia in semester 1, 2021
- be enrolled in a full-time Commonwealth Supported Place
Applicants must also be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 80
How to apply
- Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically offered a Federation High Achievers Scholarship via admissions.
- Students will be required to complete a Scholarships and Grants Registration form to accept their offer. This form will be sent in January.
Over 300 courses available
Discover courses and opportunities that await you at Federation University. With over 300 courses, there is something for everyone.Explore courses >
Ready to change your preferences?
We've saved you a place. VTAC applicants can now change their preferences.Find out how >