VTAC applicants/ Undergraduate

Year 12 students

You are considered a current year 12 student if you are:

  • a VCE student
  • an interstate VCE student
  • a New Zealand applicant
  • an International Baccalaureate student

All Year 12 students must apply via VTAC.

Please go to our Apply through VTAC page for further information.

Non-Year 12 applicants

You are considered a non-Year 12 applicants if you:

  • are a TAFE, VET and/or higher education graduate
  • are a private provider student
  • have current or previous work experience
  • are undertaking a 'gap year'
  • are currently a university student
  • are a mature age applicant

If you wish to apply for more than one course it is best that you Apply through VTAC.

Apply direct to FedUni

If you are a non-year 12 applicant and only wish to apply for one course you can Apply direct to FedUni.