Direct applications for our undergraduate and postgraduate by coursework courses commencing in Semester 1, 2020 are now open.
What you need to know to apply
Non-year 12 students
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia;
- Applying for part-time TAFE programs, TAFE programs not listed in the VTAC Guide and short courses;
- Applying for programs not listed in the VTAC Guide;
- Applying for mid-year entry (visit the Course Finder for a list of available programs);
- Not currently studying Year 12 and only applying to study at FedUni and no other institution;
- Not an existing VTAC applicant;
- Not currently studying Year 12 in Australia;
- A current FedUni student wishing to transfer to another FedUni program - do not submit a direct application, you will need to complete an Internal Program Transfer form (pdf, 458kb).
- your formal qualifications,
- your background or experience, and
- whether or not you meet the specific requirements for the course.
- Semester 1 2020 - Monday 29 July 2019 to Sunday 1 March 2020*
- For other semesters please go to our Direct application timetable page
- Offshore applications (or onshore applications, where the student does not hold a student visa) close approximately five weeks before the semester commencement date.
- Onshore applications (for students who can commence on an existing student visa) close approximately 3 weeks before the semester commencement date.
- For specific dates and other semesters, please go to our Cut-off dates page