Social and educational activities organised during Orientation Week and the early weeks of semester are designed to ensure new students make a smooth transition into university life. Orientation provides you with opportunities to:
- meet the staff and students of the university
- find out information you need to get started as a student
- details about your course
- about the information you need to know to succeed
- the services available to you
- the location of your classes and study.
Our aim is to get you off on the right foot from day one, to meet new people and make new friends.