Federation Year 12 Scholarship
|Closed||20 August 2019|
We offer scholarships to the value of $5,000 to Year 12 students across Victoria who enrol in a Federation University Australia program on campus. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of excellence in your areas of study, contributions to the community and to your school and principal's statement.
No. awards available
Four semesterly payments of $1250 will be made.
- Current year 12 student intending to enrol at Federation University Australia
- Commencing full-time student at FedUni in 2019 (not deferring)
- Undertaking an undergraduate program studying on site at a FedUni campus (flexible study eligible)
- the student's future study and career direction
- The student's contribution to their school
- The student's contribution to their community, and
- The principal's supporting statement including comments on the following: (to be uploaded via the online application) or can be directly sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- students academic and achievement and effort to date
- contributions the student has made to the school
- students participation in the community
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Australian Resident
- It is understood that final Year 12 results will not be known prior to application closing date. When endorsing applications the principal is asked to consider the student's VCE performance to date.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that the student will receive a Year 12 scholarship. The Federation University Australia Scholarship selection panel will consider nominations received and make a decision on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor.
- Successful applications will be made a provisional scholarship offer. To receive the scholarship, student must be enrolled in an Undergraduate program at a FedUni campus as at 31 March 2019. In the event that a successful applicant elects to defer their place, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- An award ceremony will be held in April/May 2019 and a certificate will be presented at this time.
- Your application must be submitted online using the Year 12 Scholarship Application Form. This online form will be available here on the 20th August 2019.
- Students are to complete the online form. Applicants can attach the Principals or nominated staff members reference/referee report at the end of this application form or the reference can be sent directly to email@example.com by the student or referee.
25 October 2019
Scholarships, Grants and Bursaries Office
Telephone +61 3 5327 9340