2019 Foundation Elite Athletes Scholarship
|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Open||1 November 2018||22 February 2019|
No. of awards available
To meet the basic eligibility requirements for all Federation University Australia Foundation Elite Athlete Scholarship, students will need to be:
- enrolled as a commencing higher education domestic, undergraduate (including honours) or postgraduate FedUni campus student;
- undertaking studies in higher education at Federation University Australia for the full 2019 academic year at a FedUni campus;
- Elite athletes must be recognised as an elite athlete by the AIS, State Institute or Academy of Sport, AFL Players' Association, Rugby Union Players' Association, Rugby League Professional Association, Australian Professional Footballers' Association or a national squad member from Australian Sports Commission funded sports;
- able to demonstrate financial circumstances;
- able to demonstrate commitment to study.
Full-time or part-time
The selection process will be administered by the Federation University Australia Foundation with input from staff from Federation University Australia. For more information please read the Selection and Administration Guidelines
How to apply
Complete one application only for a Foundation Scholarship. You will be considered for every scholarship that you are eligible for.
Before you apply please take some time to prepare your response to the following question.
"If successful, a Foundation Scholarship will support your academic study and life / career plans in no more than 300 words, let us know about your vision / goals for yourself both now and in the long term by completing the following -
Receiving a Foundation Scholarship means that I .............."
You are also required to attach two written references, these references should be from people (outside of your family) who can comment with knowledge about your circumstances, study history, commitment to further education and your personal qualities.
Potential referees can be from a FedUni staff member, teacher, employer, family friend, case support worker, sport or club member known to you.
Step 1. Complete a KickStart registration (do not submit if you have already registered)
Step 2. Complete an Additional information survey
Scholarships, Grants & Bursaries Office
Telephone +61 3 5327 9340