|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Open||8 February 2019||9 March 2019|
This grant provides FedUni students experiencing financial disadvantage an opportunity to own a laptop for study purposes.
HP laptop computer. Please note the computers are supplied by the University's preferred supplier. Computers cannot be given out until after the 31st of March 2019. However, students will be notified on the outcome of their application during March.
- Must be a full-time higher education undergraduate student studying at FedUni
- Registered for Kickstart
- Have 12 or more months remaining of their studies
- Open to be both domestic and international students
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship and or social disadvantage
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Australian resident
- Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
To apply for this grant please complete the KickStart online registration form and the additional information required.
Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants
Phone: +613 5327 9340