|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Closed||March 2021||April 2021|
This grant provides FedUni students experiencing financial disadvantage an opportunity to own a laptop for study purposes.
HP laptop computer. Please note the computers are supplied by the University's preferred supplier. Computers cannot be given out until after census date (31st Match and 31st August). However, students will be notified on the outcome of their application during August.
- Must be a full-time higher education undergraduate student studying at FedUni
- Registered for Kickstart
- Have 12 or more months remaining of their studies
- Open to domestic students only
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship and or social disadvantage
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Australian resident
- Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
How to apply
Step 1: Complete a KickStart online registration (Please DO Not complete a KickStart Registration if you have already previously submitted one).
Step 2: Complete the Additional Information Form. (This form will be available when applications open in March 2021)
Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants
Phone: +613 5327 9340