|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Closed||3rd February 2020||13 March 2020|
This grant provides FedUni students experiencing financial disadvantage an opportunity to own a laptop for study purposes.
HP laptop computer. Please note the computers are supplied by the University's preferred supplier. Computers cannot be given out until after the 31st of August 2019. However, students will be notified on the outcome of their application during August.
- Must be a full-time higher education undergraduate student studying at FedUni
- Registered for Kickstart
- Have 12 or more months remaining of their studies
- Open to domestic students only
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship and or social disadvantage
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Australian resident
- Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
How to apply
Step 1: Complete a KickStart online registration (Please DO Not complete a KickStart Registration if you have already previously submitted one).
Step 2: Complete the Additional Information Form.
Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants
Phone: +613 5327 9340