Mathematical Sciences Scholarship
- Location Ballarat; Berwick; Gippsland; Online; Wimmera
- Annual value $3,000
- Open date 14/08/2020
- Close date 05/01/2021
- Study sector Higher education
- Study level Bachelor
- Student type Domestic
- Student status New / commencing
- Scholarships available 1
This scholarship is awarded to men or women entering the Bachelor of Mathematical Science with the highest ATAR score above 80.
To be eligible for a School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences scholarship you must be:
- An Australian citizen; or a New Zealand citizen; or an Australian permanent resident
- Applying for a place in the School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences bachelor degree to commence study in 2020.
Level of study
Scholarship recipients will be determined by the School Selection Panel board based on applicants' ATAR.
How to apply
Complete the School of Engineering, Information Technology and Physical Sciences application form
Scholarships, Grants & Bursaries Office
Telephone +61 3 5327 9340