Federation Year 12 Regional and Rural Scholarship
- Location Ballarat; Berwick; Gippsland; Online; Wimmera
- Annual value $5,000
- Open date 02/09/2019
- Close date 22/11/2019
- Study sector Higher education
- Study level Bachelor; Honours
- Student type Domestic
- Student status New / commencing
- Scholarships available 12
We offer scholarships to the value of $5,000 to Year 12 students across regional and rural Victoria who enrol in a Federation University Australia course on campus. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of community involvement and contribution, relocating from a regional or rural area and supporting statement from school.
Two semester payments of $2500 will be made.
- Current year 12 student intending to enrol at Federation University Australia
- Undertaking an undergraduate program full-time studying at a Federation campus in 2020
- Living in a regional or remote area (excluding Melbourne and Geelong)
- The student's contribution and involvement within the community and School
- Living in a regional or rural area
- Supporting statement from the School
- Community supporting reference (optional) can be from a member of the community that can provide information regarding the applicants involvement.
*Please note you will need your supporting statements/reference when completing the application. They can be uploaded at the end of the online submission.
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Australian Resident
- It is understood that final Year 12 results will not be known prior to application closing date. When endorsing applications the principal is asked to consider the student's VCE performance to date.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that the student will receive a Year 12 scholarship. The Federation University Australia Scholarship selection panel will consider nominations received and make a decision on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor.
- Successful applications will be made a provisional scholarship offer. To receive the scholarship, student must be enrolled in a full-time Undergraduate program at a FedUni campus as at 31 March 2020. In the event that a successful applicant elects to defer their place, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- Your application must be submitted online using the Year 12 Scholarship Application Form. This online form will be available here on the 2 September 2019.
- Important: Students are to complete the online form. Applicants can upload their supporting school statement and optional community reference at the end of this application form or they can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the student or referee.
Scholarships, Grants and Bursaries
Telephone +61 3 5327 9340